About This Item:
- HIGH AC OUTLETS AND LARGE CAPACITY POWER STATION - Unlike other backup powers with large ac output but small capacity, or with large capacity but small ac rated power. Flashfish solar generator equipped with both 330W AC outputs for some large devices, like portable freezer, TV; And 300Wh capacity allow you to power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more for hours. Note: working time depends on the actual output.
- MULTIPLE OUTPUTS SUIT YOUR NEEDS - Flashfish 300Wh power station features with 2 x rated AC outlet, 2 x DC, 1 x carport outlet, 4 x USB. Can can power up to 9 devices simultaneously. Fits your power needs when power outage, camping, fishing, RV trip, hunting, emergency use, etc.
- 24V/ 3.8A CAR PORT OUTPUT SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR CPAP USER - If your cpap machine is Airsense 10, then you’ll be happy for come across this cpap battery pack. It has a 24V/ 3.8A car port output that’s 100% compatible with Airsense 10, recommend to purchase Flashfish 24V CPAP DC cable(SOLD SEPARATELY) together. So that you’ll get much longer working time for your cpap when use DC power.
- EMERGENCY LIGHT & LCD SCREEN - Not only supply electricity for your devices, this camping battery pack also has illumination function; It can be used as read light and SOS light, no worries no light when power outage. Moreover, LCD display shows you the wattage of input or output in real time, and the remaining battery/charging/AC output/ DC output status.
- 12 MONTHS PRODUCT GUARANTEE - Flashfish offers 24h friendly customer service or technical support, and a 12 months product guarantee.
Bring Flashfish 330W Portable Power Station To Explore More On-the go!
- Battery: 300Wh Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Output: 330W Rated, 380W Peak Power
- DC Output: 12V~16.8V/10A (Max)
- Car Port Output: 24V/3.8A
- PD Type-c: 45W
- QC 3.0: 5-12V/3A
- Normal USB Output: 5V/2.4A Output
- DC Input: 19V/3.34A
Power Your Solar Generator By Three Ways:
- AC Wall Charger (Included)
- Flashfish 100W solar panel or 2 of Flashfish parallel 50W soalr panel ( Sold Separately)
- PD Port (supports input and output)
Battery Management System (BMS):
- Short circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Overheating protection
Q1: What devices can Flashfish 300Wh power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 330W, DC output can charge devices total less than 168W; Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode and shut down.
Q2: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
A: 1. AC output working time=300Wh * 0.9/the total power of your devices
For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 300Wh * 0.9/20W=13.5 hrs ( rough calculated )
2. DC and USB output working time=300Wh * 0.95/the power of your device
For power saving, Flashfish 330W portable power station will be turned off automatically after 60s, please read the user manual to know more details
Perfect CPAP Battery For Resmed Aisense 10 & Philips System One
Flashfish 330W is the leading cpap battery has both 12V DC and 24V DC Output on marketplace
We strongly recommend to purchase Flashfish DC Cable together for your cpap machine.
1. If your cpap is Airsense 10 or S9, you could purchase Flashfish 24V DC cable togethter, it pairs well when plug in the 24V/ 3.8A car port of the power station, the 24V DC cable is sold separately.
When using Flashfish 300Wh to power your S10 or S9, can power your cpap by two ways:
Purchase Flashfish OEM 24V DC power cord and charge it with 24V car port;
Plug your cpap machine direcly with AC Power
2. If your cpap machine is System One, you could purchase Flashfish 12V DC cable togethter, it pairs well when plug in the 12V dc output of the power station, the 12V DC cable is sold separately.
Can power your cpap by three ways,
DC outputs 9~16.8V/ 10A (Max)
Car Port (24V/ 3.8A)
Charge time vary on CPAP brand, setting of pressure, humidifier/ heated hose on or off, fix pressure or flexible pressure.
Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier, it should last longer