Frequently Asked Questions.
Q1: What devices are available for the A501 500W power station?
A: A501 500W power station can supply electrical power up to 500W, with a peak rate of 1000W. Please check the rate power of your device before using. If connected with devices that over 500W, the power supply will shut off and turn into protection mode, you need charge it to re-activate.
Friendly Note: For some devices with motor / compressor built inside, the instant start-up power may be 2-4 times more than the rated power, which may exceed the upper limit of the A501 500W power station. if the instantaneous power of the product exceeds 1000W, the power supply will be overloaded and cannot be used (For example, air conditioner/double door refrigerator microwave oven/oven).
Q2: How long will the A501 500W power station power my device?
A: Working time (estimation) = 540Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate)
Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Q3: Why does the battery lose power when not in use?
A: The unit may be in standby mode where the power supply, screen, and/or inverter could be using up to 10W. Remember to long press the power button to turn the unit completely off. If the unit loses power when completely off, try recharging it to 100% and use it to 0% two or three times to calibrate the battery.
If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
Q4: What kind of solar panel can charge this A501 500W power station?
A: Best Companion: 1) 1*GOFORT 100W Portable Solar Panel, fully recharge from 0-100% in 9-10.5 hours. 2) 1*GOFORT 60W Portable Solar Panel, fully recharge from 0-100% in 10-13 hours.
Friendly Note: The actual charging time depends on the weather, solar condition, and the angle of the solar panels.
Q5: Will this portable power bank work for a CPAP machine?
A: The A501 500W power station can furnish strength to CPAP machines in two ways: a 110V AC plug or a 12V DC plug. Its strongly encouraged that you use a DC-DC converter when charging a CPAP machine. Turn off the heater/humidifier to prolong the strength furnish tie of the energy station. In addition, we advocate the DC-DC converter due to the fact the electricity station will ultimate longer than the usage of the AC outlet.
* Shipping Policy
Specifications for Different Regions
- US: US socket (110V) from US warehouse by default.
- Europe: EU socket (220V) from EU warehouse by default. (For more details: Pls visit Flashfish EUR)
- Other countries: Local specifications from local warehouse by default. If you need other specifications, please note your demand.
- Delivery will happen within 1-3 working days of dispatch, and usually 3-5 days (EU/US/SEA/JP/RS) later you will receive your products. On the day of delivery we will write the tracking number on the order system and email letting you know that delivery will take place.
- We are able to offer world class shipping options through our long term partnerships with UPS, DPD, FedEx, DHL and other leading global carriers.
- The shipping is delayed for some objective or uncontrolled reasons. We will notice our customer ahead for delays. During the busy Holiday season, processing times take longer than usual, and some delays are to be expected.