Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options
Pure Sine Wave & BMS Multiple Protection
Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator
Light Weight & Handy Power Source
Q: What devices can Flashfish E200 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 200W, DC output can charge devices total less than 168W; Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
Q: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
- AC output working time=151Wh * 0.9/the power of your device.
- DC and USB output working time=151Wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
- For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 151Wh * 0.9 /20w=6.79 hrs ( rough calculated ).
Q: AC or DC output, which way is the best to power my CPAP machine?
- Flashfish E200 can power your CPAP by two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug. Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater / humidifier, it should last longer. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply find us for a guide.
* Shipping Policy
Specifications for Different Regions
- US: US socket (110V) from US warehouse by default.
- Europe: EU socket (220V) from EU warehouse by default. (For more details: Pls visit Flashfish EUR)
- Other countries: Local specifications from local warehouse by default. If you need other specifications, please note your demand.
- Delivery will happen within 1-3 working days of dispatch, and usually 3-5 days (EU/US/SEA/JP/RS) later you will receive your products. On the day of delivery we will write the tracking number on the order system and email letting you know that delivery will take place.
- We are able to offer world class shipping options through our long term partnerships with UPS, DPD, FedEx, DHL and other leading global carriers.
- The shipping is delayed for some objective or uncontrolled reasons. We will notice our customer ahead for delays. During the busy Holiday season, processing times take longer than usual, and some delays are to be expected.