Flashfish E200 Highlights
- High Performance And Handy Power Source: 151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping.With a weight of 4.07lb and soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack, take to everywhere need power.
- Multiple Charging Outputs: 110 AC output (200W); 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto).
- Provide More Options: Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime. KINDLY NOTE THAT THE POWER STATION CAN NOT BE CHARGE AND USE AT THE SAME TIME.
- Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator: FlashFish power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 15-24 volt solar panel, AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. No memory effect, no worry about battery capacity reduction.
- MultiProtect: The generation provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.
- Flashfish provides our dear customers with warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer service.
Other Unique Highlights:
- The standalone AC / DC provides easy operation when charging different devices;
- Mutifuction LCD display would show you the remaining energies /charge /discharge /AC output /DC output status.
Q: What devices can Flashfish E200 power?
- Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 200W, DC output can charge devices total less than 168W; Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
Q: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
- AC output working time=151Wh * 0.9/the power of your device.
- DC and USB output working time=151Wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
- For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 151Wh * 0.9 /20w=6.79 hrs ( rough calculated ).
Q: AC and DC output, which way is best to power my CPAP machine?
- Flashfish E200 can power your CPAP by two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug. Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater / humidifier, it should last longer. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply find us for a guide.
Delivery will happen within 2-4 working days of dispatch. On the day of delivery we will write the tracking number on the order system and email letting you know that delivery will take place.
We are able to offer world class shipping options through our long term partnerships with UPS, Yodel, Parcel Force, DPD, FedEx, DHL and other leading global carriers. Professional warehouse personnel will take good care of your orders by making sure they are packed in accordance with our rigorous and exacting standards. Your products will be carefully checked and securely packed before shipping out. Every day, we ship to thousands of customers across dozens of countries worldwide; this reflects our commitment as a leading global online retail company.
Specifications and stock for different countries
US: All models are in stock. We will send you the US socket (110V).
Europe: E200, A301, SP50, CSP60, TSP100 in stock, we will send you the Universal socket (220V) by default.
Southeast Asia: All models are in stock. It takes 4-20 days to deliver. We will send you the local specifications by default. If you need other specifications, please note your demand.