Large capacity and output wattage:
- With 1100Wh/297,600mAh(3.7V) capacity and 1200W AC outputs, the UA1100 can provide enough juice to run most heavy-duty appliances while camping or home blackouts.
Voltage Stabilizing technology:
- Regulated DC 12V output can keep your appliances charging safely and smoothly. Furthermore, with voltage stabilizing technology, UA1100 can be fully charged in your car.
Readable LCD display:
- Percentage charge in numbers, output power, operating function mode indicator etc. are shown on the LCD display, making everything clear at a glance.
9 ouputs meet your power requirements:
- 2×1200W AC output ports
- 2×12V DC output ports
- 1×12V car port
- 2×5V/2.4A USB-A output ports
- 1×45W USB-C output ports
- 1×18W quick charge 3.0 output port
3 charging ways fit your needs:
- Charging through an AC wall charger
- Charging through a 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Charging through a car charger
- 1×portable power station
- 1×AC power adapter
- 1×cigarette lighter adapter
- 1×user manual
Explore more with GOFORT:
- Tailgate party
- CPAP battery
- Outdoor work/adventure
- Backup power for home
* Shipping Policy
Specifications for Different Regions
- US: US socket (110V) from US warehouse by default.
- Europe: EU socket (220V) from EU warehouse by default. (For more details: Pls visit Flashfish EUR)
- Other countries: Local specifications from local warehouse by default. If you need other specifications, please note your demand.
- Delivery will happen within 1-3 working days of dispatch, and usually 3-5 days (EU/US/SEA/JP/RS) later you will receive your products. On the day of delivery we will write the tracking number on the order system and email letting you know that delivery will take place.
- We are able to offer world class shipping options through our long term partnerships with UPS, DPD, FedEx, DHL and other leading global carriers.
- The shipping is delayed for some objective or uncontrolled reasons. We will notice our customer ahead for delays. During the busy Holiday season, processing times take longer than usual, and some delays are to be expected.